[INVESTIGATING] Sticky Capture Server Error

• 19 October 2023
  • 6 replies

I am trying to use the Sticky Capture and it keeps coming up with a server error and tells me to report the bug. I. have tried the feature in Safari,  Chrome,  and the mobile app and keep getting the same message.  I have tried. uploading different images, and. the same thing. I can put the images into the board, but Sticky Capture won’t upload them. Any thoughts?

Robert Johnson 6 months ago

@Robert Johnson I did receive confirmation, yes. Happy let the thread know what’s up when I get updated by the Miro team.

Thanks, @Pascal Bompard!

Note to all readers: Miro support has be alerted to this issue. Please reply or subscribe to this post for updates thanks to the fabulous, Pascal! 

View original

6 replies

I haven’t had news from the Miro team on a fix yet. 

A tip for others who have come to depend on Stickie Capture: my workaround for the issue has been to use the official Post-It® desktop app to capture stickies. The app provides a handy export-to-Miro workflow. Does the job for me until Miro fixes this feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Johnson I did receive confirmation, yes. Happy let the thread know what’s up when I get updated by the Miro team.

Thanks, @Pascal Bompard!

Note to all readers: Miro support has be alerted to this issue. Please reply or subscribe to this post for updates thanks to the fabulous, Pascal! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pascal Bompard - Did that "bug report" link take you to the support form and open a ticket that you received an email confirmation about? I ask because, if it did, it would helpful if you could reply to this thread as you hear back from the Miro support team. 

This is happening to me too. No improvement over the last 12 hours. I have filed a bug report though.

I get an ‘Internal server error’ alert on Mac OS desktop app and browser app.

With the iOS app, I get the same ‘Text recogonition services are not available’ alert as attached to the previous message in this thread.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Samantha Case - I jus tried this from Windows 11 64-bit on a non-VPN connection, in the latest Chrome and Miro desktop app and it did work.

However, I did get this message on one of the attempts, there was no error:

What is your set up? Is the error still happening an hour later? Does it happen for all users or just you?

Opening a Miro support ticket

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C