[INVESTIGATING] Sticky Capture Server Error

• 19 October 2023
  • 6 replies

I am trying to use the Sticky Capture and it keeps coming up with a server error and tells me to report the bug. I. have tried the feature in Safari,  Chrome,  and the mobile app and keep getting the same message.  I have tried. uploading different images, and. the same thing. I can put the images into the board, but Sticky Capture won’t upload them. Any thoughts?

Robert Johnson 6 months ago

@Robert Johnson I did receive confirmation, yes. Happy let the thread know what’s up when I get updated by the Miro team.

Thanks, @Pascal Bompard!

Note to all readers: Miro support has be alerted to this issue. Please reply or subscribe to this post for updates thanks to the fabulous, Pascal! 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Samantha Case - I jus tried this from Windows 11 64-bit on a non-VPN connection, in the latest Chrome and Miro desktop app and it did work.

However, I did get this message on one of the attempts, there was no error:

What is your set up? Is the error still happening an hour later? Does it happen for all users or just you?

Opening a Miro support ticket

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

This is happening to me too. No improvement over the last 12 hours. I have filed a bug report though.

I get an ‘Internal server error’ alert on Mac OS desktop app and browser app.

With the iOS app, I get the same ‘Text recogonition services are not available’ alert as attached to the previous message in this thread.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pascal Bompard - Did that "bug report" link take you to the support form and open a ticket that you received an email confirmation about? I ask because, if it did, it would helpful if you could reply to this thread as you hear back from the Miro support team. 

@Robert Johnson I did receive confirmation, yes. Happy let the thread know what’s up when I get updated by the Miro team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks, @Pascal Bompard!

Note to all readers: Miro support has be alerted to this issue. Please reply or subscribe to this post for updates thanks to the fabulous, Pascal! 

I haven’t had news from the Miro team on a fix yet. 

A tip for others who have come to depend on Stickie Capture: my workaround for the issue has been to use the official Post-It® desktop app to capture stickies. The app provides a handy export-to-Miro workflow. Does the job for me until Miro fixes this feature.