Images break when exporting to PDF

• 12 November 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a mac and have seen other threads (https://community.miro.com/peer-support-45/images-break-when-exporting-to-pdf-4187) but nothing in the list of steps works to solve my issue. Same thing is happening on multiple teammates machines. 

The board I am trying to frame and export is small. The small quality PDF actually does not work at all, and the high quality pdf outputs with broken icons. 

When I try to export as .jpg the file downloads but cannot be opened due to corrupted file. Please help!

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there, Michael!

I’m really sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue when exporting your board as a pdf file!

Could you please share a bit more insight into the case with us:

• Does this happen on all boards or only this board/frame you're trying to export?

• Can you please try duplicating the board and see what happens on the duplicated version?

Other troubleshooting steps you could try are:

1. Test Miro in the Incognito (private) mode (to exclude the possibility of browser extensions interfering) and in a different browser
  2. Clear your browser's cache & cookies, restart your browser and hard refresh the page by clicking F5 (or Ctrl / Cmd + R) several times.
  3. If you use Desktop/Mobile/Tablet application, try to re-install it and test Miro using a web-version.

Please let us know how you get on! Looking forward to hearing from you!