Answered

I can't seem to invite visitors?

• 11 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi everybody, I just upgraded Miro from Free to Business plan, and I’m having issues inviting Visitors to my boards.

One of the issues I had with the free plan, was whenever I invited somebody to collaborate they needed to create an account.  And this always led to delays in the workshop and starting things off grumpy.  On the Miro website, it says that with a Business plan, I can invite visitors to my boards with just the click of a link, no need for them to create an account!

Well I’ve been messing around with the settings and can’t seem to make this work!

I can invite GUESTS just fine, but guests need to create an account, and doesn’t solve my problem.  I want to be able to invite visitors but I can’t seem to figure out how to do that!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 11 March 2024, 23:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tristan Kitchin - With Visitors, you will not truly be “inviting” them through Miro, rather you will send them a link to the board once you have updated the public/visitors, i.e., Anyone with the link access.

More on this here:

public_sharing_greybg.gif

More info on the differences between Visitors, guests and members can be found here:

THAT WORKS, THANKS!!!

I was looking for an “Invite Visitors button” since there’s an “Invite Guests Button”  But since that doesn’t exist, that explains why I couldn’t find it.