Answered

I can't find my board in my account, but I can access it via the link. Where is it?

• 15 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a paid account for work, a free account for myself and am a member of a team. So when I log in to Miro, I see three “Teams”. The board I am looking for (and which I “own") is in none of them, yet I can access it with the link I fortunately made and saved for it. How can I find out in which account my board is and how do I make it visible in any of my Teams?

icon

Best answer by Buisman, Michiel 16 March 2021, 09:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Buisman, Michiel 

Welcome to the Miro Online Community!

You can also check out this guide to add the board in the starred board https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571294-Dashboard#h_5cd98397-9bf9-4367-9b76-c77d32a3b890

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Buisman, Michiel -

When you open the board, if you click on its name in the top-left toolbar, you should get a pop-up dialog which will tell you which Team and which Project it is in. 

That might give you some clues as to why you don't see it…

Kiron

Thanks for your reply. My board is already starred and I have only two boards in one team and three in another. I still can not see it. 

Update: I found it! My board was not in a project. Only after adding it to a project did I “discover” the “All boards” filter in a team. I had completely overlooked the project filtering.