Answered

I am a host but now become View only?

• 19 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello Miro Communiy,

I am not sure if anyone have similar situaion. But last fall I was working on my personal project, and I drop tons of information in the Miro board. But few days ago when I look back my project, it becomes “View Only”. I can’t do any change at all.

Please let me know if any one have similar problem before, and how can I solve it?

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 19 March 2021, 05:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jie Mi - If you are seeing this:

Then you have a Free Plan Miro team and you will only be able to edit the most recent three boards - the rest will be in a VIEW-ONLY state.

In order to edit the view-only board, you will need to delete some boards. If you don't want to lose content, you can open one of the board's on one tab and then start opening boards on other tabs and copy-and-paste everything into one board.

Wow, thank you so much for let me know that!

I just realized that I in the part of a team member, but I notice I don’t have any board access. And under own by me, I don’t have anything. It’s so strange.

Is that possible that I can quit the group, and I can create board by myself? I couln’ find the “Quit team” button at all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jie Mi - If there is nothing in that team that you need, then, yes, you can leave the team. If you are not a member of any other teams, once you leave this one, Miro should prompt you to create a new Free Plan team.

To leave the team, click the team settings gear button and then scroll down to the Leave button:

Got it! Thank you so much for the detailed information! It was very helpful!