How to upload and edit maps created by Mindjet mapmanager?

• 21 July 2022
  • 5 replies

I have been using Mindjet mind maps for year.  Now testing the Miro free version 

I can not find option to upload and use maps created by Mindjet.  Is there such option?  

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Zdravko Mauko Is ayoa able to open freemind files? 

Maybe it works with this workaround...

@Zdravko Mauko :

One option:

Try ayoa

https://www.ayoa.com/

- In their former version iMindMap it was possible to open mmap format 

The board of ayoa is not as good as miro but if you can import mmap I would give it a try.

At this time I know no real Web-based-board tool (like miro) that brings all the flexibility and creativity options that pure MindMapping software does … except ayoa

But on the other hand I know no MindMapping programm that have the creativity and collaboration tools of a web-based-board …

so …

there is always a downside …

For MindMapping I use iMindMap wich is not available anymore and a competitor board (not miro anymore)

Michael

I have tried Ayona, but unfortunately it can not import mmap files.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Zdravko Mauko :

One option:

Try ayoa

https://www.ayoa.com/

- In their former version iMindMap it was possible to open mmap format 

The board of ayoa is not as good as miro but if you can import mmap I would give it a try.

At this time I know no real Web-based-board tool (like miro) that brings all the flexibility and creativity options that pure MindMapping software does … except ayoa

But on the other hand I know no MindMapping programm that have the creativity and collaboration tools of a web-based-board …

so …

there is always a downside …

For MindMapping I use iMindMap wich is not available anymore and a competitor board (not miro anymore)

Michael

Thank you.  This is big issue for me, having many maps in mmap format.  
  Then, I will not use Miro in the future 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Zdravko Mauko :

There is no option to do so.

It is only possible to integrate the Mindmap as graphic jpg or as PDF file.