Answered

Help with zoom-in level on board

• 27 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi all — please help a newbie! For a new project I’m using a lot of sticky notes. It’s an idea board so stickies get added on a whim, and usually on the mobile app.

Problem: the initial zoom-in when placing a sticky is frustrating for a couple reasons:

1. It zooms in way too far on mobile, making it very hard to read the text 
  2. Because it’s zoomed in so far, you end up having to resize the sticky note — meaning all our notes are different sizes. 

Optimally we could just turn off that initial zoom — is there any way to change this behavior?

Thanks,

Ryan

icon

Best answer by Marina 1 December 2020, 08:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ryan Bruels,

The team told me that it is expected when the app zooms in after you add a sticky note. Since you can add text to a sticky note (or shapes, or text) we zoom in so that it is comfortable to type. Currently, it is impossible to turn it off or check the zoom level on the mobile app.

Please feel free to submit your ideas to a Wish List, following the guidelines here - Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠.

@Marina I appreciate the reply but I’d encourage the team to actually add a sticky note on the iPhone (specifically I’m on an iPhone XS Max if that helps). It zooms in way too far and is definitely not comfortable to type!