Answered

Have free account; am considering switching to consultant plan; mysteriously have 2 users, want to reduce to 1 only

• 18 July 2020
  • 4 replies

I set up a free Miro account months ago to get to know it a bit. Mysteriously, I seem to have set up 2 users, even though I only meant to set it up for myself. I found this out when I was considering signing up for Consultant plan.  when I went to upgrade to that plan, it told me I have 2 users? For the life of me, cannot figure out how to remove that 1 mysterious user, since I will be the sole account holder as single consultant. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 19 July 2020, 17:12

View original

4 replies

Hi @Kiron Bondale , @ToscaBvV .  My apologies.  I’ve figured it out! Thank you. 

Hi @Kiron Bondale, I’ve the same problem as @ToscaBvV.

However, I cannot see the “...” in my own team members and cannot remove them like the one you’ve attached previously below. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Jen

Kiron,

your quick response was much appreciated, this was exactly what I needed. Probably simple, but I just could not figure it out :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ToscaBvV -

Click on the team settings gear icon here: 

Then click on the Active users option to see the users associated with your free account:

Then, using the “...” menu options at the far right of each team member’s record you can delete them.

Kiron