different access rights to the board

• 19 September 2023
  • 3 replies

How to grant different permissions to the board within a team (some can only see, others can also edit)?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dariusz -

You can control this on a board-by-board basis from the Share dialog box - read this Help Center article for more details: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572194-Board-access-rights

Kiron

Maybe I worded it wrong. I teach a math lesson. I have all the students on the team. They can only observe. But for a moment I want to hand over the initiative to student no. 1 (he writes, for example, the solution to the task). I want to give only him the right to edit, and only for a moment. Question. Is there a way to quickly change editor rights to a board shared in a specific group? Quick change of rules for a selected one, e.g. 20 students? Not for everyone together

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dariusz -

Yes, you should be able to grant view only access to the team, and then grant or take away sharing privileges on a per user basis on the fly. This assumes all the students are using Miro “named” accounts and are paid members of the Miro team. 

Kiron