Question

Deleting multiple boards at once - board management

• 10 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

I have an educational account, and every semester I onboard close to 100 students to work with Miro.

When the semester ends I take them out of the team to make space for the next cohort.

Many students leave boards in projects, or not within a project. The result is that I have hundreds of boards that I need to delete and dozen of projects I need to delete too. 

So far, the only way I found is to click each board, click delete, confirm deletion. To clean my account would take countless hours. 

Is there any way to select multiple boards and delete them at once? Much similar as you delete files in you computer.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Claudio Schapsis - There is currently no multi-board select for taking actions on more than one board at a time. I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

If it helps, when you delete a team member/user, you should be given the option to delete all of that user’s content:

Yea work on that immediately; it is a basic feature and absolutely pathetic to not have it included…. also why not having multiple tabs of boards per board?I will create an initiative to switch our 2’000 licences to LucidChart…. 

I really don’t get it, why so many “modern” saas tools, don’t have basic features to manage their products :(

And basic shortcuts like Strg+F4 to close tabs also doesn’t work (in miro desktop)