Answered

Converting Miro Card to Jira card with Jira Cards

• 26 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have successfully installed Jira Cards on my Miro instance and have imported Jira cards successfully. Everything seems to be connected and working properly. 

The Jira Card documentation claims you can convert a Sticky or Card to a Jira card using an icon in the control bar for the card.

2. By converting a sticky or a card into a Jira card. First, you will want to create a sticky, add the necessary text and then just click Convert to Jira issue on the edit bar:

I find that this is true for Stickies. The Jira icon is in the sticky toolbar. However, for regular cards, the Jira icon is not showing up in the toolbar, nor is there anything in the … menu for the conversion. (I just looked there on the off chance it had been moved or hidden). 

Has anyone else experienced this? Or even tried this? Is there a setting I am missing? Although there don’t appear to be many settings available, or needed. 

Thanks

Kathy

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 26 February 2021, 18:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kathleen Hart - Good catch! This appears to happen when the Card object is inside of a Grid cell:

Whether this is a bug or a limitation, I would suggest that you report to Miro support using the support form found here:

learning center → Get help → Support:

Userlevel 1

@Robert Johnson 

Thank you for that. My card  was indeed inside of a grid. I see that it does work outside. 

I had put in a support ticket prior to asking the community, but since I was not aware of the grid issue, that was not mentioned. I will see if I can update my ticket. 

Thank you again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kathleen Hart - You’re welcome. You can see all of your ticket history (and add updates) by visiting the Help Center (https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us), signing in, and selecting My activities: