Question

Converting Free to a Starter Account

I’m attempting to pay for a starter account and can’t complete the transaction.  I check the Upgrade button, fill in the appropriate required fields (cc, etc.) and when all fields are completed, the blue “Purchase” button remains greyed out and not allowing me to purchase the monthly Starter Plan.  I’d like to pay monthly for 1 member subscription, but it will not allow.  I’ve read other suggestions in the community, but have not been able to get to a paid subscription upgrade.

Please advise.

Mike

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Coach McGarry - A few things to try:

1. Disable all browser extensions (using a private/incognito browser window usually accomplishes this).
  2. Triple-check all of the payment form fields. For example, credit card number, expiry date, and CVC are all in one field.

Once I have entered in all three values, the “Purchase” button temporary flashes as active, but disables again and shows me that I must enter a Postal Code (what we use in Canada).

I believe the form uses some geolocation, so if you are using a VPN, you may want to trying disabling that too.

Thank you.  Done and in.

Mike