Question

convert Member to non user roles

• 25 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone I am new to the community and have signed up for a team licence. We have a number of members who do not require full access and I wondered if anyone could offer advice on how to downgrade them to non user roles as I have looked at the "managing teams tips” but there is no mention of how to do this, any help would be great thanks in advance Iain

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Iain Izatt -

It should be possible to do this by clicking on the “...” menu corresponding to the member you wish to downgrade in the Active users listing after clicking on the Company option in the settings screen for your account.

As you are on a Team plan (we are on a Consultant plan), you might be able to do this directly from the Active users link as well.

Kiron

Hi Kiron, thanks for the feedback, the only option I have on the user is

looks like team plan is slightly different?

Iain

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Iain Izatt - Only fully licensed users can be added at the team level on the Team Plan. You can add users with View or Comment access at the board level, which in turn results in the user appearing on the Users page as Free License user with a Non-team user role.

Example - from a board’s Share settings:

Results in:

This does not mean this user can now see all boards in the team - they can only see/comment on the boards to which they were directly added.