Community badges?

• 27 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello Miro lovers! :balloon:

Sorry if this question is stupid :see_no_evil:  but I can’t seem to find any information about community badges (I’m probably looking in the wrong place).

How many badges are there? And how do you get them? I’m curious! :innocent:

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I believe this is a question for @Marina

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Henrik Ståhl -

There appear to be 19 total badges currently defined and as far as I know, most if not all are automatically granted once you complete certain achievements.

The badges are:

[the list was removed by a moderator]

If there’s a particular one you are interested in, I’m sure @Marina could track down the requirements to earn it…

@Robert Johnson - I’ll let you figure out how I came up with this list :wink:

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @Kiron Bondale:pray:

They already added a Miro Hero badge?! I remember seeing someone suggesting it just a few days ago (might have been an old post though, of course).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Henrik Ståhl -

My guess is that one is likely manually granted as I’ve checked my profile and it doesn’t show up there…

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kiron Bondale Sounds reasonable. Maybe @Marina would grant us that particular badge if we ask politely and promise to be her loyal servants until the end of eternity? :innocent:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kiron Bondale - Moderator panel → User Overview → Filter by Badges :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone, 

Thanks, Kiron :smile:  I’m afraid there are some legacy badges as we are in the process of redefining our approach to the badges in this forum. Please bear with us, and I’ll get back to you with an update once we set everything up.