Can't export a couple of frames

• 20 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Just finished a facilitation session using Miro.  Trying to export some of the frames as images to share with participants.  Most of them have downloaded fine.  Two won’t.  Get this error: 

Can still download the others fine, but not these 2 - no matter where I start from or what type of file I try to export to.  (If try for Vector PDF export, it just hangs up).

They both had an ampersand in the title (and were the only two that did) - so I began to wonder if that was the issue (though seemed a bit weird).  I renamed them, but still having same problem.  

I’ll just do some screen shots for now, but a bit of a weird bug!  Anyone have a solution?

Robert Johnson 3 years ago

@Morph - I have never seen this. It sounds like something that should be reported to Miro support. I would suggest opening a ticket and including a link to this post.

learning center → Get help → Support:

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Morph - I have never seen this. It sounds like something that should be reported to Miro support. I would suggest opening a ticket and including a link to this post.

learning center → Get help → Support:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Morph - My inner troubleshooter would also ask, if you are getting this error in a browser, have you tried a Miro desktop app? (Or the other way around.)

And is there another member on your Miro plan team who can try to export it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Morph - And… if the “.jpg” is the name of the frame, perhaps shorten the name and try again.