Bulk Sticky obscuring board

• 14 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I use bulk stickies feature ALL THE TIME for note taking - one issue is that if the thing I’m noting is in the board I can’t ‘see’ it and bulk sticky at the same time as the bulk sticky mode takes up the full screen.

I’ve hacked it by logging into the board on two tabs but that is not ideal.

Is there a way to do it in one tab that I’ve just not found?

(NB I am neurodivergent and extremely visual due to working memory differences. Miro has been an absolutely AMAZING tool for me and I’m sure other neurodivergent people that work in the creative and tech spaces).

Thanks Vicky

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Vicky - There is currently no way to modify the bulk sticky mode feature.

One workaround could be to add a sticky note to the board, type in your first note and then press Tab, which will automatically create a new sticky note with your cursor in it, ready to type.

You could also open a spreadsheet application, e.g., Google Sheets, OneDrive, Excel, take your notes in there while looking at your Miro board, and then copy-and-paste your cells on to the board, which will create sticky notes.

You could also create an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

And what's probably easiest here would be for me to move this post to the Wish List category - let me know if you would like me to do that for you.