Bookmarking or Setting Reminders

• 29 September 2023
  • 1 reply

It would be great to be able to bookmark an entire section for myself, or set reminders to revisit a highlighted section.

I got this idea from seeing my teammate highlighting a section on our shared board. It looked like a ‘personal bookmark’, which would be great to be able to set for myself along with a reminder.

An example of this would be creating a reminder for myself to revisit one section of a complicated flow.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tanner Morgan - The Bookmarks app by Miro Labs lets you bookmark a single object or board location.

And if you need to bookmark more than one object at a time, there is the Saved Selections app.

Wish List Idea Post

If you feel these apps don’t do what you’re looking for, or that the functionality should be built right into Miro, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.