Board Optimization with Outside Objects

• 14 February 2022
  • 2 replies

The goal is to optimize the board and create inputs/objects outside of Miro (Adobe Creative Cloud). I have been using Miro for 2 years and have never run into these issues when building with Miro objects. Lately it feels as the boards run more slowly, which makes it difficult to do more creative and interesting board builds. 

Attempts:

*All of these implementations are optimized, no file above 5MB. I also have serious hardware so its not a hardware issue*

• I have created 20 SVG Vector Images to move around the Board = BOARD SLOW(Unusable)
  • A Vector PDF to scale and move around the board, 3 PDFs to connect to each other = BOARD SLOW
  • PNG images are ok but there is a cap on sizing. So once scaled they possibly loose quality = BOARD DECENT SPEED
  • JPG images are ok but there is a cap on sizing. So once scaled they possibly loose quality = BOARD DECENT SPEED

Since Miro doesn’t give information on which objects cause the issue or give scale/resolution recommendations, I figure I would ask the community.

I am looking for any advice or personal use cases in order to make the Miro experience more creative and less laggy while including outside objects. 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Boopy!

Thank you for addressing your case.

I’ve converted this post into a support ticket and our team will reach out to you shortly via email. Stay tuned! 🙂

Same issue. Can't work with PDF files.