Answered

Attention management feature is lost

• 22 June 2020
  • 6 replies

hi there, is there anyone who can help me to find the attention managemnt icon? i can't see my owner icon next to the share button anymore, nor those of the collaborators. i have a team plan and i do not know how to make the icons visible again?

icon

Best answer by Isman Tanuri 22 June 2020, 12:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @phil stauffer there isn't a dedicated icon for "attention management". You will only see the menu when you have others on the board at the same time. 

Great, thanks. I figured I'd be the problem rather than miro- :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@phil stauffer Not at all, just need to put in more time to get used to Miro :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

@phil stauffer were you able to solve this?  The same thing has happened to me in just one of my boards, i cant see myself or anyone else in the borad, those attention management icons have just disappeared.  Can you tell me what you did to get them back?  THANKS

@phil stauffer were you able to solve this?  The same thing has happened to me in just one of my boards, i cant see myself or anyone else in the borad, those attention management icons have just disappeared.  Can you tell me what you did to get them back?  THANKS

I have the same problem. The feature was previously there and has now vanished, even with others on the board.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Abby Rodriguez i haven not been able to solve it. Ive tried everything, deleting app, reinstalling, Shift reboot, and still the same issue.  I had to create a new board.