Skip to main content

So i just got this applepencil for my 11 inch ipad pro 6th gen .However when i try to use the pen on the online version of miro it wont work only finger will. I draw something and soon as i lift of the screen with my pen it goes away .Is there a fix for this 

For some reason when I'm writing with my USBC apple pen on my ipad 11 inch 6th gen ,on the miro app .Every now and then it would stop writing and I cant change any setting ie change thickness or pen or rubber even with my finger so id have to go off the app and then back on it and then it would work again. How do I stop this.

Hi @Ishmael sassoon 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please note that I moved your other post in this thread as it explains the same issue.

To ensure that this matter is addressed promptly, I will be converting your post into a support ticket. This will allow our team to investigate the issue further and provide you with the assistance you need.

If you have any additional details or screenshots that might help us understand the problem better, please feel free to share them in the ticket.

Check your inbox for support’s response.