all files in the board are mixed up

• 17 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Yesterday morning everything was OK with this board. But in the afternoon i was surprised to see that all jpeg files were in wrong places. I thought may be i could just close it and open again and everything will be fine. But it didn’t work. And today it’s still a mess. There are no problems with other boards, only with one.

On the first picture you can see the problem board, on the second one - a normal board.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@anastasiadobrovolskaya -

Can you check the activity log to see if anyone did move the misplaced images around?

Kiron

Can you check the activity log to see if anyone did move the misplaced images around?

Kiron

I don’t see if anyone has moved them. Though i’m not actually sure how to check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Click on the little lightning arrow icon in the bottom-left toolbar to open the Activity Log. You can review it to see if the removal or movement of those images was recorded as well as who did it if it was done manually.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Here's a Help Center article with a screenshots:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730913-Board-history-activity

Note: if you have the new beta UI, things may look a little different for you. On the new UI, the icon looks like this:

Here's a Help Center article with a screenshots:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730913-Board-history-activity

Note: if you have the new beta UI, things may look a little different for you. On the new UI, the icon looks like this:

hello

thanks a lot

but i don’t have this bottom (which you circled with red. May be there is an option to get things back only for deleted files (not edited).

Click on the little lightning arrow icon in the bottom-left toolbar to open the Activity Log. You can review it to see if the removal or movement of those images was recorded as well as who did it if it was done manually.

Kiron

Thanks, i’ve done it. But can’t remove the edited files back. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Unfortunately the restore function is just for deleted objects, not modified ones. Without having a local backup copy of your board to restore, there’s not likely to be any solution other than manually fixing things.

Kiron

Unfortunately the restore function is just for deleted objects, not modified ones. Without having a local backup copy of your board to restore, there’s not likely to be any solution other than manually fixing things.

Kiron

Eh… I see…

Thanks a lot for your help!