Adding a Font **Family**

• 26 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
  • Active Contributor
  • 38 replies

Hi, 

I appreciate that we can add fonts to the Branding Centre but the options for doing so are very limited. 

If we’re using a typeface we’re licensed to use (for example Gotham) why can’t I add the entire family? 

If I try and add a different font from the family - eg Gotham Narrow - there is an error saying that this font is already uploaded. No, it’s not. This is a different font from the same family.

Also we only have 4 options and that’s limiting for other reasons.

Here’s the error.

I don’t think that this feature is fully delivered. Add custom typeface/font | Miro

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Ther have been no replies to this so I assume I’m missing something? 

The typography options are very limited and it would be just great if Miro provided us with more fonts (out of the box) or even allowed us to add more fonts into our branding library (which is incredibly limited). 

What am I missing?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Gav 

This article about the Brand Center explains how to add fonts. Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2

HI Elva, 

If you read my opening post you’ll see that not only have I read the article but I’ve set up the Font. My question is around the very limited nature. I would like to add the entire font family. In fact I would like to add more than 1 font. 

Also the Brand colours is slightly limited too but that is maybe a different topic.