Ability to import shapes and infographics from PowerPoint

Microsoft powerpoint has a more powerful design interface for shapes and infographics.

To have the ability to directly import the shapes and infographics from a powerpoint into miro as native miro objects, would be a leap forward for the tool.

Right now I help myself with drawing a shape in powerpoint and save it via right click as SVG. It’s absolutely limited (e.g. color) and in miro not changeable, but some kind of workaround. So I would really love to have a better import possibility and therefor I support this idea. thumbs up! 

This would be extremely helpful. There is a lot of PowerPoint content, 1000s of PPT files, so 10s of thousands of slides. Some of them are detailed workflows and architecture diagrams, so recreating these would be a huge task and not practical. This essentially ensures that the PowerPoint content will continue to be used and developed for anything that was originally done there. 

Even if it wasnt a perfect import, if it could cut down the time to recreate, it would then be a compelling option to move more content into Miro. 

I am constantly converting Miro Post-its brainstorming clusters into PPT slides for management. Once they are in nice boxes in PPT I want to port them back and be nice in Miro, too.

It would be good to easily c&p between objects PPT <==> Miro as described by OP.

I agree - this would be immensely useful for moving a lot of training to Miro

100%  I work on system maps in MIRO with groups.
Very often they have a rough version already in PPT and we need to get an admin to recreate it in MIRO.
What we want is the equivalent of the excel import function - it does not have to be pretty or an exact conversion - tidying up in MIRO fast is easy - it is the basic import of Boxes with text and if possible - links and arrows.

Any progress on this?? I have a load of PPT diagrams and other collateral that i would love to be able to move into Miro without having to recreate them from scratch

I would like to see this feature as well

Cant wait for this feature - otherwise I will keep using PowerPoint and Visio

yes this is a must, right now taking information out of powerpoint is a real chore and a time killer

I came looking for this.

Just abandoned the idea of doing a brainstorm/deep work on Miro because copying existing content from powerpoint felt overwhelming 😞

This feature would be super helpful for those who have flow diagrams in .pdfs or in .ppt as re-writing these documents in Miro are quite time consuming.

This is a feature which would make a lot of the PowerPoint evangelists in the Project Lead / Management layer to appreciate how much they would benefit from using Miro either alongside PowerPoint or just move to Miro.

Please, for all of us… Get this done… 😁