I’d like to make the best use of my new 4K external display but if I increase the browser window size above a certain limit, the Miro board responsiveness drops from “smooth as a baby butt” to a “slideshow” - extremely sluggish, lagging and delayed.
Here’s a video demonstrating it:
How to replicate:
- Open a Miro board in Safari on a 4K+ external monitor.
- Make the browser window small, check how smooth it feels.
- Make the window larger (width and/or height) and at a certain point, board responsiveness dramatically drops.
Has anyone encountered such an issue?
Note: I checked that it’s happening on Safari but not for e.g. Firefox.
I’m running it on
- Macbook Pro 13” M1 (2021)
- External display (Dell U3219Q)
- Big Sur 11.6
- Safari 15.0 (view zoomed at 100%)