Answered

Lost my boards...

• 16 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Not sure if anyone can direct me on this…

I am experimenting with Miro to see if this is a tool that will work for our startup team… 

Created a couple of boards last week… and now when I try to access one of them… am told that I need to request permission… from ME! :relaxed:

I did request access from myself… which I was very willing to grant… and when I click in after given access… I see no sign of my work! 

The other bastard me, must have deleted it! :open_mouth:

Is there a trash bin somewhere, where I can retrieve the great work the other me was already up to? :sunglasses:

Thanks for sharing your insights!

UPDATE: Resolved. Evil twin brought under control.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 16 November 2021, 19:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ron Williams resolved the issue 😁👍

After 4 months I came back to Miro, and I only have two of my boards available. I am trying to find out where are the others.  Maybe in other teams or in other sites.   It should be possible for Miro to find which boards are linked to my email account.   There is nothing on this.  I am desperate

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Carlos Santos Burgoa Zarnecki

It should be possible for Miro to find which boards are linked to my email account.

You will always be able to do this yourself because in order for your email address/Miro account profile to be linked a board, this means you are the board owner or the board has directly shared with you, either as a team member or a Guest – in both scenarios, the team space(s) where the boards reside will be shown on your dashboard.

Here is a checklist of places/settings to check: