Including Project Management Across Teams

• 9 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have a project manager that works on multiple teams. She has a Miro license for one team but needs to hop to another team once and a while to work there as well. Is there a way for her to do that without us marking her as a Guest on the non primary team and having to always invite her to boards created?

Thanks,

Mike

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Mike!

Generally we recommend 

• For one-time collaborations, invited via a public link please use visitors.
  • For external & occasional collaboration, please use guests
  • For frequent and ongoing collaboration, please use members.

As you are using the option of guests already and you are asking for a simpler way where you don’t need to invite your project manager every time, I take it that visitors is not a suitable alternative for you?

Another way to invite your manager to collaborate on a board is to invite her as a member to the team. This way she will have uninterrupted access but please note that she will take up a paid license in that team! You can find more info on inviting members and guests here.

I hope this answers your questions! If you got any more - just throw them at us!:smiley:

Happy whiteboarding!:crayon: 

Userlevel 4

If they are already a user in the MIRO company account you could do one of two things:

1. Invite them to the specific board or project so they only have access to what they need
  2. If you have a top level default team space where everyone can collaborate, you can also just include the board there for them to review. 

Never been a fan of having a user who has access to too many team spaces.