I did not receive service for payment

• 23 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello Dear Authorized, I can't contact your customer support team as I'm on the "free" plan so I had to write here, not in a public place thinking you'd fix the problem. On August 20, 2021, I purchased your "team" plan for $20. But my account still shows "free". I have sent an e-mail before to solve the problem, but I did not get a response from you. Although I have paid, I cannot benefit from the service and this is a serious grievance. I found the service quite confused and could not use it, I want it canceled. I request a refund of $20 to my bank account.

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi @Optimist Hub,

To protect your privacy, we recommend not to share any personal information such as email addresses on the Community. I have therefore removed this information from your post.

I will convert your request into a support ticket so that we can discuss information regarding your account(s) via email.

Thanks!

Userlevel 3

Hello @Irina Dremucheva,

The Upgrade button on your screenshot indicates that this team is still on the free plan (on a paid plan, this button would be replaced by the Invite members option).

I can see that you are already in touch with our Support team about this problem: rest assured they will get back to you as soon as possible and solve it for you.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hello Dear Authorized, can you fix the problem? On August 30, 2021, I purchased your "team" plan for $20. But my account still shows "free". Irina. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Irina Dremucheva - There are at least two ways to end up with a Team Plan team:

1. Create a new team using the Add teams action
  2. Upgrade a Free Plan team:

Which path did you take?

How many teams are showing in your Miro account dashboard?

For example, this Miro account profile is only a member of one team - they upgraded from the Free to Team Plan:

While this profile is a member of ten teams:

@Robert Johnson Thanks for your reply. I upgrated my free plan to team plan, payed 20 $, one team of two members is left in my profile. I still can’t do high resolution export. What should I do?