Having trouble leaving a team

• 11 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi Miro! I recently joined in accordance with a project from my school. The project has since ended and I no longer have a use to be on the team. However, every time I try to leave the team I never receive and email. I’ve gone as far as to try and delete my account but the same thing happens. Is this something on my end, or something I’m doing wrong?

Any answers are good answers. I simply don’t want to take up space on an app that I don’t have a use for anymore. Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Brae!

After leaving a team, you won’t receive any confirmation email, so perhaps your leaving was already successful? You could also ask your old team admin to confirm that you are no longer a member of the team.

If you would still like to delete your profile, please follow these steps (I know you have tried deleting your profile but I would like to guide you through the individual steps, just in case :wink: ): please

1. Open your Profile settings

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Delete my profile. 

3. Shortly afterward, you should receive an email with a confirmation link. Click the link to finish.

Please note the deletion of your profile is irreversible. 

If you still don’t receive the confirmation email, please

• Open your Spam, Promotions, Junk, Social, and Updates folders and check to see if Miro confirmation email is there
  • Check to see if your inbox is full to make sure you haven’t reached the memory limit with your email account. If it is full, you may need to delete some existing emails in order to receive new ones. After deleting emails, request the profile deletion again
  • It may be that a firewall is preventing the email from reaching your inbox. Please reach out to your system administrator and ask them to allowlist our domains and subdomains: miro.com*, *.miro.commirostatic.com*, *.mirostatic.com and realtimeboard.com*, *.realtimeboard.comHere is an article with more information on the mailers you need to allowlist.

Please let us know if this works for you!