Figmiro plugin is no longer working

• 17 August 2021
  • 5 replies

The Figmiro plugin is no longer working, and hasn't been for about a week for us. Restarting both programs hasn't helped. Either it cycles between "boards are loading" and "no boards found" forever, or if I sign out of the plugin and back in, I get the list of boards but can't sync anything without a Network error. 

This is seriously the main reason we use Miro, and will need to switch to Figjam if this plugin does not start working consistently. 

Is there an ETA for a fix?

Thank you,​​​​​​

Sarah

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sarah Wilson-Reissmann - I would suggest reporting this directly to Miro support:

guide → Get help → Support

If that Support option does not appear for you, the contact form link can also be found here:

How to Contact Miro Support

Has anyone had this issue, I don’t know if i’m being silly and just can’t find my exports.

I’ve exported out and synced up the boards, Miro opens the board but doesn’t take me to the screens/frames i’ve exported. I’ve searched all over the board and they can’t be found, yet if I do it on an empty board they appear?!

I’m a little confused what this is

Badge

I am currently experiencing this issue. Using up-to-date desktop Figma + Miro apps, am able to get Miro boards to load in Figma, but when I try to sync a single artboard I see this same Network connection error: 

Has anyone had this issue, I don’t know if i’m being silly and just can’t find my exports.

I’ve exported out and synced up the boards, Miro opens the board but doesn’t take me to the screens/frames i’ve exported. I’ve searched all over the board and they can’t be found, yet if I do it on an empty board they appear?!

I am currently experiencing this issue. Using up-to-date desktop Figma + Miro apps, am able to get Miro boards to load in Figma, but when I try to sync a single artboard I see this same Network connection error: 

I get the same issue! It seems super buggy. Also when I was syncing previous to this error it wouldn’t just override the designs in place but move them to another part of the board. 

The Sketch <> Miro plugin works perfectly, Figma <> Miro.. bla!

Sandi! 

i’ve just googled this issue and your thread came up :) 

doing the same for me :(