Question

Can we stack stickies of same color together?

• 22 November 2021
  • 5 replies

I have many stickies on the board with multiple colors, how can i nealtly align the stickies together such that same color stickies are together?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Vasavi Kakkat -

While the auto-align feature will allow you to create a clean grid of sticky notes, it doesn’t do this by color. @Max Harper, I don’t think Clusterizer is able to do this is it?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Kiron Bondale @Vasavi Kakkat  No … we’ve thought about adding that to Clusterizer though… 

We do have another app we built called Super Selector that filter-selects beyond the board item type all the way down to the attribute.  It will let you, for example, filter-select down to all sticky notes(one type) that are red (one attribute). You can then move all the red items then select the orange, and so on… while it won’t do the sort in one move, it will do it in N*3 number of moves (N being number of color types). 

@Vasavi Kakkat Let me know if you’d like to try that app out … its still private, but if you PM me I can share you the install link.  

@Max Harper Thank you Max. Could you please share the install link. 

@Kiron Bondale @Max Harper Thank you for quick responses and help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Vasavi Kakkat On its way. :)

@Max Harper is that Super Selector app/feature still available? If so, I would love an invite if you’re able to. Thank you!