Miroverse Challenge: Womxn at Work ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Miroverse Challenge: Womxn at Work ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @Karen Mย and @Alexis Luscutoff, we won!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I'm so veryย happy about this, I hadย suchย a blast creating this template! I got to know Karen, develop my amateur designer-wannabe skills, and learn a lot about brilliant women while doing it.

The best part: None of us could have done it on our own, it wasย a truly collaborative effort and we iterated the template several times during the process.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for choosing me as a co-creatorย forย this challengeย Karenย and Alexis! ๐Ÿ’œ

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

It was such fun working on this challenge, really opened my eyes to taking part in them with Miro.ย 

The submissions were all amazing and I hope we all get to use them at our companies at some point to bring awareness or to challenge.ย 

Around of applause to everyone! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

One year passed from the previous IWD celebration challenge and I want to invite all of you to 2023ย challenge dedicated to International Womenโ€™s Day!ย 
Read the details in this thread.
Please note, that we now calculate votes and likes in Miroverseย for the people's choice award, so the earlier you publish the higher the chances are for winning.