don't miss

Meet the Community | Introduce Yourself

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Miro Heroes! :wave_tone2:

My name is Marina and I am a Community Manager at Miro. Happy to be here with you and have a chance to create this space for all Miro users to connect, collaborate, co-create and share knowledge with each other :handshake_tone2: 

It will be cool if you introduce yourself here in the thread - share where you work, live, your role, and how you use Miro (share your bigger Miro story here).

Feel free to add any other interesting information or even a fun picture with your pet :wink: This is the best way for all of us to get to know one another!

564 replies

Hello Community! My name is Matiss. I work out of Latvia and Estonia mainly. I consult companies on Digital Transformation and lead projects. Miro is one of my favorite tools to go for brainstorming, workshops, kan-bans. 

Userlevel 1

Hello Community!

My name is Radek. I work as a Engineering and Software Architecture consultant in Poland. I use Miro extensively to conduct workshops, training and consultancies. I have big boards 😀 

Userlevel 1

Hi Miro Heroes!

My name is Anora Tokhirova. I am from the country which is rich in his culture and traditions. This place is Uzbekistan. I am really interested in this organisation and I want to continue my experience with new friends and new experiences which would assist me in my future. I want to change the entire world in a good way and make people happier forever!

Thanks for attention 🙂😊

Userlevel 1

Hi , I’m J.J. from the U.K. and use Miro in all sort of product management stuff.

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone & a “Moin” from Hamburg,

I am so happy to join the community around miro and the miroverse! 🖐 Hello! 

My name is Martin, I am located in Hamburg (Germany) and I am working in a boutique strategy consultancy called not yet normal. As a business strategist and innovation consultant, miro is an essential part of my daily life. I constantly develop new formats, methods and sprint designs - and also will be happy to share.

And I am totally excited to join the conversations here and get inspired by all you interesting people!

Nice to meet you!

Martin

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am Gebhard, the owner of GB KOMMUNIKATION GmbH in Germany.

My colleagues and I support companies in their efforts to overcome issues with formal hierarchies by leveraging the competence of self-management.

We love using Miro to design, facilitate, and document complex, multi-month processes for everyone to benefit from. Specifically, we enjoy using Miro for group decision-making.

Miro Board for a strategy process

Hello. I am from Russia and I am a tutor. The program helps me organize the lessons and make them as interesting as possible for the students. I hope thanks to the forum to explore all the possibilities of the program.

Hi all - I’m Beth and I’m a user researcher, service designer, and professional facilitator. I use Miro for all those activities, which means that sometimes it serves as a central hub for coordinating a project or synthesizing data, sometimes for mapping out journeys/systems or prototyping concepts, and sometimes as a virtual white board for a group of people I’m facilitating through particular activities. One of my interests in joining this community is to learn from you all in all those roles; another is to advocate on behalf of my super basic user communities—the people who are the opposite of power users, and who sometimes have a hard time with navigating Miro or performing basic functions… but who always benefit if they can get the hang of things!

We love using Miro for designing conversation flows. 

“The Naughty Corner” --nice!

Userlevel 1

Hi, all! 

I’m Hanne — new Mironeer & Texas native based in Austin. I’m a Creator Marketing Lead joining a team committed to supporting Creators through content and community to ensure your experience on Miro is the best it can be. ✨

What drew me to Miro is its limitlessness. As someone with ADD, it’s challenging for me to find ways to record my thoughts and ideas in a way that makes sense to me and others. On Miro, there are literally thousands of ways I can brainstorm, record, present, and edit my ideas to create outputs that are not only accurate, but also beautiful. Before joining, I used Miro to organize my job search, create mood boards to decorate my home, and create a portfolio for my work.

Don’t hesitate to reach out with ideas or suggestions for ways Miro can better support & represent you as a Creator, or just want to say hello. 😊

Hi, 

My name is Marcel I’m a Project Manager in a local Bank in Switzerland. We use miro over years and now we go to the enterprise plan. 

My interest in everything about news -- try to brake up with powerpoint word etc. and look for chances to switch to miro. 

Cheers. 

Userlevel 1

Greetings from Melbourne, Australia! 🙌

I am a service designer that uses Miro for pretty much everything - workshops, presentations, or organising my holidays :)

Hi 

I’m Christine, conceptual artist, filmmaker, and community organizer. I use Miro for group work and increasingly for my own ‘thinking boards’. I love the visual format and possibility to work simultaneously online with others. Not all my colleagues get into it, but working on it. 

thanks Miro. 

Christine

Hi Team Miro, I am a budding product manager under the new product introduction under the incubation solutions from the connected and collaborations vertical. 

Hello, I’m Michael.  I work as an educational consultant, and I am investigating using MIRO in program design sessions with clients.  If there is anyone out there using MIRO for the DACUM or ADDIE process, please reach out!!

🙋🏼

Hey everyone!

I am David, CEO & founder of Neuralworks Technologies, where we build the foundational non-invasive neurotech of tomorrow so that you can live up to your full potential today. After using both Mural and Miro at some of the past companies where I've worked, I really enjoyed the improvements Miro enabled for collaborative ideation work.

We're starting to use it for product and strategy brainstorming, but I'm looking forward to discover all the ways we can integrate Miro in our work!

If you're curious about the burgeoning field of neurotechnology, feel free to connect with me, I'm always happy to exchange knowledge and experience!

Hi all, 

I am Katrin and I work as a test engineer at Haufe-Lexware. We are using Miro for lots of different use cases as our teams work remote most of the time.

The board *I* am using the most contains lots of Example Mappings for a BDD approach to develop our software. Right now I am looking for a way to cluster the containers and while browsing the Miro Help I stumbled across this community 😉

I hope I will be able to contribute and am looking forward to an exchange with you all.

Happy Easter!

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone! 👋 My name is Caterina Rodriguez, or Cat for short. In my current full-time role, I manage diversity, equity, inclusion (DEI) programs across the US. I’m also a culture transformation consultant (side hustle I launched this year that I hope to grow to be my full time gig). I offer consulting, speaking, and workshop services in DEI, design thinking & collaboration (hello Miro!), and organizational change management.

Miro has been an absolute lifesaver in creating amazing workshops where I’ve helped teams reimagine the ways they work, solve problems, and make decisions in inclusive and equitable ways. Miro is by far my favorite online platform and am really excited to connect with everyone in this community! 😄

Please feel free to connect with me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caterinamrodriguez/

Ace and Rally are also major Miro fans and demanded to make an appearance in here 🐾

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Pleasure to be here and a part of this community. I am relatively new to Miro but have already integrated it into my business as as useful tool in service to my client needs for deeper collaboration and faster solutions.

I am Shannon, I am the Principal of a 10 year old consulting company called Prosparus and we help Food and Beverage Makers and Grocers grow regionally, sustainably and through an equity lens.

I have enjoyed learning and exploring templates and customizing them and want this to continue to be a robust tool for use going forward.

Fun fact - I built a swinging twin mattress bed hanging from a Pergola we built in the garden with a fire pit and a custom built schwenker over it for grilling and it is a sanctuary.

My dog Jaeger is scent trained dog who truffle hunts and knows over 65 commands :)

Jaeger loves to be the tallest anywhere he goes and jumps on rocks, benches, you name it :)

Hello! My name is Stephen Huff, and I’m a Key Account Manager at a company called Aptly. We strive to provide property management companies with the tools they need to manage their day-to-day work. We use Miro to make workflow charts that we embed on our workflow boards, providing users with a visual tool to see when automations fire, what emails are sent when, and more!

We love using Miro, and we’re excited to see all the cool things that you can do with it!

Userlevel 1

Hi I am Maria Beatrice Rapaccini, STEM teacher and I use MIRO in my training courses 

Hi everyone! 

Im thrilled to see how huge the Miro community is! It’s amazing getting to know everyone and see all the great pics you shared! Thank you! 

My name is  Marianna, I currently live in Monterrey México. I work at a consulting firm called Ativa (http://www.ativa.com.mx/) as a learning architect.

In here we create custom-made learning experiences that unleash the potential of our clients. The learning experiences are unique to each customer; from the contents to the instructional strategy to the graphic design of the materials. We love using Miro to create boards in which our clients can interact with the content and thus meet the objectives. We also use Miro internally on many occasions and enjoy it very much!

Can’t wait to learn from everyone! 

Hi everyone! I’m new here! I live in São Paulo, Brazil, I work at growyx, as a PM/PO/everything my company needs. I use Miro to give workshops, structurate roadmaps and retros, give presentations and facilitate OKRs, happy to be here!

Hi world!

I am Mark, Scrum master @Stater, Netherlands.

I've been an application manager (system engineer) a long time but decided to switch my carreer path a bit. Since a year and half I've been a Scrum Master and since I work with hybrid teams, Miro fits in perfectly. We use it for our retrospectives, brainstorm sessions and sometimes even for fun as a game (pictionary is great fun 😁)

We also used it once with about 40 people at the same time to do a big retrospective. No issues with these kind of engagement found!

I live together with my partner and 2 cats in my house (one just ran in my working room, miauw and ran fast away. Crazy animal… 🤣)

Below is one of them, that was slowly falling asleep next to me.