#boardexpo

• 26 November 2020
  • 29 replies
#boardexpo

Hi Miro Community,

:heart_eyes:  Created an amazing board that you are proud of? 

:heart_eyes:  Want to showcase your work?

:heart_eyes:  Seek inspiration for your new project? 

Well, this is definitely the place to share your creations and get inspired! :sparkles:

In this thread, show us your board and write a couple of sentences describing what is depicted there. You can either add a couple of screenshots of the board or embed the board link with view-only access.

:bulb:  If you are ready to share this board with the rest of the community to use it as a template, welcome to Miroverse! (Submit your board to Miroverse)

:bulb:  If you want to share the whole story of a project or your experience with Miro, please write it in the Inspiration category - a special place for your bigger stories, where you can also get feedback from your peers :handshake_tone2: 

Please make sure you do not expose any sensitive information :spy_tone2:

Looking forward to your beautiful, inspiring, unique boards!

29 replies

Here’s a seminar programme journey that also forms the base of the Miro board. Each day’s activities flow from it mind-map style to ultimately create a memory board at the end of the seminar. It adds to a feeling of progression and co-creation during a two-week seminar.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Wow I love it @Clinton du Preez! I think it belongs to Miroverse! https://miro.com/miroverse/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Clinton du Preez I really like the visual effect in the stakeholder mapping frame, it looks like a physical screen or notice-board (or what's it called)!

@Clinton du Preez I really like the visual effect in the stakeholder mapping frame, it looks like a physical screen or notice-board (or what's it called)!

Thanks, @Henrik Ståhl and @Anna Savina for the positive feedback. The stakeholder map effect worked really well and got some good feedback from the group - they almost felt like they were standing in front of two big physical boards and doing their stakeholder and empathy maps together.

I can also not understate how well the global map with names worked as an opening and closing round practice - especially with a group of people from all over the world who needed to get to know each other very quickly. It created a shared context and with the Miro timer, made opening rounds efficient, less awkward and more joyful.