Skip to main content

I use the Link to very often. While the current functionality of having little blue arrow at the top-right corner of an object function as the clickable hyperlink is absolutely sufficient, there are times when I could like to make the entire object clickable.

Example of the current solution using a button from the wireframe library (my use case):

What I would like to have happen is

• the cursor turns into a pointer; and
  • be able click activate the link by clicking anywhere on the object.

Example:

I would like to see this new option be available for any object to a Link can be applied.

While we wait for this feature, just reviving an old tip shared by @Jonathan White at HiroStudio.co!

if you want the internal Link to arrow to be pointing to the left, you can

1. create a shape with no background or border
  2. make it a link to an object on the board
  3. rotate it 180 degrees to point to the left
  4. add some text, e.g., “Back”
  5. and group the shape and text. 

Here it is in action:

An oldie but a goodie @Robert Johnson. One additional tip is to play with the size of the box you will use for the link. At different levels of zoom, the blue link arrows can get smaller or disappear altogether. Make sure to zoom out on your board to ensure your boxes are sized to make your link as visible as you need it to be. 

This is a HUGE need for our development team as well. Please add large clickable buttons/hyperlinks.

Its an embarassement to wait for so long for such simple and intuitive feature.

This feature would basically enable clickable wireframes in Miro. Why we still haven’t got this simple feature is unfathomable 

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

As others requested, I also want to have this feature but along with a shortcut for the blue arrow. 
Kindly prioritise this. 

Here is my use case: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/is-there-a-shortcut-on-miro-to-go-to-linked-item-from-an-object-18056?postid=67718#post67718

It's ridiculous. I suppose Miro has at least one usability consultant, who strongly advises against such a feature.
This has been a great idea for the past four years, and 5,684 people have been searching for a solution. But who cares?
Why is this thread even in the “ideas”  category and not in “bugs”.

Oh wait, I’ll check this one:

(after watching, 6 hours later...)
Hmmm …. no. But lots of the exciting AI stuff we all waited for.
And a study in the agile community.

And Jira Integration! Oh! News alert! On February 15, 2024, Atlassian officially, and quietly, ended the official ‘life’ of its popular Jira Server product 🤣 (sorry, that’s just out of pure frustration)

come on, @Brie
can we have clickable objects. please?