Answered

Make the board visible piece by piece

• 26 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi guys,

I wanna run a workshop using a prepared Miro board but I don’t wanna to make all materials visible at the same time and from very beginning. Is somehow possible to have Miro board’s part covered and during a workshops make them visible to the collaborators?

Thanks for the help!

Ania

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 26 April 2020, 21:38

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ania -

I have been covering the areas in my classes which I don't want to be revealed with a light grey rectangle which I lock in place and unlock and delete right before I want learners to see it.

Kiron

Hi,

as simple as that and I didn’t think about it! Thanks for the idea :)

Ania

Userlevel 4

Another technique I used during one of my trainings was to copy-pasta the new stuff from another board. For that I had to use the Miro app (macOS).

@Rico Trevisan thanks for another trick - but as much I can - I try to have 1 window open during this online workshops because Miro, Zoom and other tool is so much for the participants and for me - that I try to avoid mistakes and misclicks as much as I can :)

Ania

We’re using frames to easily navigate between our content on a board. It’s like creating multiple pages on one board and you can hide the Frame navigation panel when not needed.

@Wendie Hipolito  - thanks for the info - but can you also hide the content inside the frame to not make it visible for the participants?

Ania