Admin is no longer in the company - we do not have a solution

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Our only Miro admin is no longer in the company, and no one can remove him from the account and grant admin access to any other team member.
I've been trying to get help for almost a month now, and the only time they got back to me was to say that we have to ask the admin; we don't have that option and do not have a solution.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pam - If Miro is unwilling to assign one of you the admin role, some other options are:

1. Create a new Miro team, add all of the members to the new team, duplicate the boards, move them to the new team, and finally, before leaving the old team, you could even delete the content from the old boards, if you don’t want the old admin to have access to them any longer (or delete the boards if you are the board owner).
  2. If the old admin was using a  company email address (oldadmin@yourcomanydomain.com), then you could create that address again and attempt to sign into Miro as that person using the “Forgot password?” feature.

Thank you @Robert Johnson .

I believe option 2 could work. WE have too many boards and people to create a new one.

But it is hard to see that we don’t get much support.

Thank you.

We have the same problem as @Pam but unfortunately the email adress of the admin has been deleted so we can’t just “forget the password”. Do you have another solution in which we ca still keep the account?