Skip to main content

hi there! I am pedro, talking directly from RIO, brazil. I am an independent designer and facilitator, but most of all, I am a proud father of a wonder-girl - the most sparkling and innovative experience of my life. I've been using miro since 2019 and, now, I make miro boards even to fix a coffee. participating in the miro advisory panel, I have experienced more and more the power of the user's community and I would like to bring the brazilians and the portuguese speakers closer. so, I invite you all to the RIO chapter!

with over 25 years of project experience, I've worked with different challenges from a notable and diverse variety of clients, always connecting people to solve complex problems through human-centered design. after running a design studio for a long time, in the last 4 years, I'm focused on planning and facilitating design sprints and co-creation processes. currently, remote and virtual ones, already having accomplished more than 30 since april, 2020. I believe collaboration is the most powerful way to deal with our modern life dilemmas. I believe collaboration can reframe work, offering power and pleasure to the people. with a very deep outcome-driven approach, I help teams and companies to cross the creativity bridge, bringing method and structure to the collaboration.

I am looking forward to listening and talking to you and share learnings and experiences that could make us grow together as people and professionals.

um grande abraço,
pedro

Good to meet you, @pedro segreto, and thank you for sharing about the RIO chapter, wishing you all the best! And I totally agree with you: collaboration is key in this complex and messy work-life environment!

Hi @pedro segreto 

Welcome to the Miro Online community!

Congrats for your new chapter and thanks for the invite! All the best! :slight_smile:

Good to meet you, @pedro segreto, and thank you for sharing about the RIO chapter, wishing you all the best! And I totally agree with you: collaboration is key in this complex and messy work-life environment!

🚀🚀🚀

Hi @pedro segreto 

Welcome to the Miro Online community!

Congrats for your new chapter and thanks for the invite! All the best! :slight_smile:

thanks! 🤩

Olá @pedro segreto !

Espero que esteja bem.

Sempre existe o RIO chapter? Era ótimo para os falantes de português.

Abraço

Olá amigos,  I tried to upgrade but failed payment by credit card. Do you have such experience? Talk to the bank does not solve the issue....