đź‘‹ Miro Next is here! What's on your mind?

đź‘‹ Miro Next is here! What's on your mind?
Userlevel 3

🙌 Miro Next is here!

Thanks for joining us for Miro Next! (ICYMI, you can watch the recap here.) We are excited to introduce you to new features, partners, and integrations designed to help us all reach new levels in hybrid work and boost our collaborative potential.

And while Miro Next is a virtual event, it isn’t meant to be a one-way conversation. We want to connect with you (both in real-time and async on your own time) and hear your reactions to today’s news and announcements. 

🤓 You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers!

Did Miro Next spark burning questions? Witty comments? Brilliant ideas? 

Share your thoughts in the thread below! Team Miro will be checking in and getting you the answers you need now through Friday, May 20th. We can’t wait to hear from you!

đź’ˇ A few thought starters below!

💭 What hybrid work trends are you most excited about?

💭 Which new Miro feature announcements will most impact your day-to-day?

💭 What do you find most exciting about Miro’s Platform 2.0?

5 replies

Looking forward to the event… Please confirm the start time (the Outlook item is for 6 pm CET, but the emails and other info indicate 5 pm CET...)

Userlevel 3

Hi @Katica Avvakumovits! The event begins at 5pm CEST, just about 50 minutes from now! We will see you there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great event @Katie Mack, already looking forward to the next Next (pun intended)! 🌟

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Re the announcement that Frames default background is now white, I see that the Frames Help Center article was updated:

Frames act like pages that group objects together. All the content inside the frame moves and is copied together with the frame. Frames' background is white by default. You can change the color, ratio, and name.

Is anyone seeing this live yet? I reset my Miro app data and cleared my browser cache, but my newly created Frames’ background are still transparent.

Userlevel 4

@Robert Johnson I would expect after announcement it might be a trickle release for this feature out to the masses. I’ve not seen this live as of yet here on my instance.