Miro Live: Into the Miroverse — you are invited 🚀

Miro Live: Into the Miroverse — you are invited 🚀
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Get your party hat on and let’s celebrate Miroverse’s 2nd birthday! 🥳

Join us on June 1st for a playful day of collaboration, celebration, and creativity as we dip into the Miroverse together.

Get expert tips for creating (and using) stunning Miroverse templates and the tools you need to succeed (or start!) on your journey. Do you believe in a world where everyone is invited to collaborate? This event is for you.

We’ll be joined by fan favorites and some familiar faces @Said Saddouk @Henrik Ståhl @Nhi Tran @Rachel @Jonathan White @Colleen Curtis @Vera Rabkina @Andrej Balaz @Kristin  .

Come one, come all and let’s get this party started!🎉

RSVP here

Plus, you’ll have a chance to vote on the Miroverse People’s Choice awards 🏆 and connect with the community 🌟, and you’re not going to want to miss a special surprise from us 👀

Cast your ballot for the best in class templates in the following categories:

- Icebreakers
- Retrospectives
- Design Springs
- Planning
- Fun & Games

Vote here!

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

see you in the miroverse! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I’m so proud of everyone who has been brave and bold enough to put their work and ideas out there for the whole of Miroverse to try themselves. :heartpulse::heart_eyes:

Each of the incredible 1000+ templates that our community made show endless potential and pave the way for others to meet challenges in extraordinary ways. And honestly, the frameworks and workflows you’ve shared have an uplifting ripple effect: Your creative vision inspires and empowers others to do their best work, making the world of collaboration luminous with possibility.

Thank you to each and every one of you and I’m sure I’m going to miss a few people but please tag them in the comments… Thank you to…

@Agile Games With James @Alexander van Riesen @Alice Casiraghi @Ana Bender @Anastasiia Kondratieva @Andrea Panzavolta @Andrea Weissenbuehler @Annie @Antoine Peze @Artem Shein @Azucena Villamor Hernandez @Barbara Sedlack @Bart Bongers @Brandon Zhou @Brett Adam @Britta Ollrogge @Cate Amery @Chirag Jhala @Choy Weston @Clyde D'Souza @Cozy Juicy Real @Cyril Renault @Daniel Wirtz @Danny Carvajal @Darwin ANTIPOLO @Dave de Lange @David Latham @David Read @Deanna Gilbert @design @DWestgarth @Eileen Kennedy @Ellen Hermens @ErnestoBarron @Frankie Kok @Freddie @GuillaumeL @Henry Burnett @Huub Edelman @imogenmiro @Isman Tanuri @its.eric @Jen Fox @Jeremy Jodeau @Jesh macDonald @Johan @John Norcross  @Jonathan White @Jose Berengueres @Joshua William Davies @Julia Jackson @Justin Mertes @Kasia Malkiewicz @Kees Froeling @Kenbra @Kim Roth Howe @Kiron Bondale @Lauren Raouf @Luke Machowski @Maja Voje @Maria Gibbs @Maria Piera Mattioli @Mark Glenn @Markus Blatt @MartinaBonetti @Maru Latournerie @Mats Kempe @Matt Fangman @Matt Stocker @Maximilian Schneider-Ludorff @Megan Carson @mhl66 @Michael Britt @Michelle Murphy@Miquel Rodriguez  @mlanders @Mona Gabr @Monalisa Labrador @Neha @Nick Davis @Nick Tune @Nina Torr @Nuno Silva Pereira @Oguz @Ömer Berk Yüksel @Pau Todó @pedro segreto @razburciu @Reid Thomas @rico @Robert Johnson @Ruslan Kildeev @Said Saddouk @sailee @Sander @Sara Parra Aguirre @Sarah Jückmann @Shaun Sheehan@Shoko Strang @Shreyas Gavit @Stefano Mastrogiacomo @Steven Sampson-Jones @Teo @Tess Dixon @The Virtual Agile Coach @Thomas Gläser @Todd Rice @Tom Verbist @Tricia Conyers @Xenia Zürn @Zeke Condon @Alice Jakins @Anastasiia Kuchynska @Boyan Angelov @Daria Rudnik @David @Indra Kusuma @Kim White @Martyn Reding @Masha @Mimi @Ryan Lundy @Joe Caplin @Jay Melone @Chris Stone @pedro segreto @Philip Wallage @Regine 

You’re all stars! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: Miroverse wouldn’t be the amazing inspiring space that it is today without you! So this celebration is for you 😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Cannot wait to be a part of this with fans, collaborators, and fellow Miroversers! Even if one of my Miroverse templates (Cross-Functional Flowchart) has been rendered pretty useless thanks to Miro’s enhanced diagramming tools and functionality.  I should update that one and resubmit it I suppose, the instructions were pretty solid 😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

So excited to celebrate collaboration together 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

See you in the Miroverse of Madness! 🌟

(Fun fact: I actually bought a hat today. Not kidding!)

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you for this shout out! I love this community and Miro.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Can’t wait! 🥳✨

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks for this opportunity and for this unstoppable engagement!!

Miro community is shaped as a community of practices, and as a facilitator i love it!! See you soon!

Userlevel 4

Thanks to the MIROVERSE it’s allowed many individuals and teams to learn from others. Good example of a community-led platform.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Miroverse! 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We’ll be joined by fan favorites and some familiar faces

New life goal: Become a fan favorite.

Important milestone: Become a familiar face.

Current situation: “Is that the guy from Switzerland who's always talking about feeka or whatever it's called?"

😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Wooo so excited to see who wins in the Miroverse People’s Choice Awards 🏆 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Who is ready for some Miro Astronauts...OR Aliens… you choose 🙃

Launch into the Miroverse!

Userlevel 7
Badge

who’s excited!? ::::points to self::::

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I've had such a blast, great work y’all! Special shout-out to @Helena Brandist @Katie Mack @Colleen Curtis and all you other awesome Mironeers, you rock! 🌟

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you @Helena Brandist for creating this community where we can all learn from each other 🙌 🤓 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you @Henrik Ståhl and @Maru Latournerie it all wouldn’t be the same without you 😊