We’re thrilled to see all of you at Distributed 2021 this year.
Here are some tips and tricks to navigate your experience, please feel free to add to this list, chime in, ask questions or tell us how it’s going!
First, everything you need to plan your days will be in the Hopin agenda.
*Times will be shown in your local timezone.
- Choose your “Day 1” start time- you’ll notice we kickoff 19th October at 8am PST, and this 6 hour set will replay 20th October beginning at 8am CEST. This was to ensure that the thought leadership sessions were able to be viewed at times that really worked for you. So no matter where you are in the world, choose the best start time for you!
- The 20th October “EMEA replay” also includes interpreters for Spanish and Japanese languages.
- We expect thousands to join in on each day, so whatever day you choose -- you’ll be in good company!
- Educate to the Max- check out 20th October and 21st October main stage for exclusive Miro Education sessions on topics never-yet released! These are offered 2x throughout the program to ensure as many Miro Learners as possible can join, there’s something for everyone! These will play on the main stage and are open to all.
- Get Interactive - in 20th October and 21st October agenda, browse the sessions you are most excited about. With over 25 interactive workshops and opportunities, this is where the Miro magic comes to life with peers around the world.
- Please note that many of the interactive sessions are limited to 400 max participants so please join in on time to ensure you can participate. Session maxed out? No worries, there are multiple sessions offered at each time slot so just choose another…
The most important thing to remember is to connect, enjoy and hopefully learn something new that sparks your creative process. From all of us here at Miro, we are so excited to kick off Distributed 2021 with you, for you, because of you.
Have friends and colleagues interested in joining? Please invite them, we’ll be accepting registrations throughout the event -- so whether you join for 1 or all, we are excited to have you with us!
See you there!