Answered

Education Plan Change Admin

• 30 July 2020
  • 3 replies

With an Education Plan, how do I change the “Team Admin”? Since there is only 1 Admin allowed, I cannot add one and remove the first from the “active users” section. Nor can I change the current admin to “user” and select a new admin. Is there an option that I am missing?

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 30 July 2020, 20:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Daniel.rauch I suspect that it is by design that you change the Team Admin as that is the person who applied for the Education Plan by sending in documentation. I do see that I can put a checkmark beside the Team Admin member (my spouse has the Education Plan) and in the Bulk actions dropdown there is the one option of Change to Member, which I suspect should return an error, but I am too chicken to try it ;)   

@Rob Johnson thanks for the reply. I did try that option (living on the edge here) and it indeed returns an error. Even though all of our members applied for and are logged in under their education plans, we are not able to switch Admins. I suspect you are correct that it is a design feature of the free education plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rob Johnson thanks for the reply. I did try that option (living on the edge here) and it indeed returns an error. Even though all of our members applied for and are logged in under their education plans, we are not able to switch Admins. I suspect you are correct that it is a design feature of the free education plan.

Thanks for being the brave one and testing that theory!