Simple random number generator?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Would there be a quick and dirty way to create a random number widget/addin which could be used for things like simulating a coin flip or rolling a dice? 

Right now, I’m using an external URL to Google Dice but would prefer something which didn’t require learners to jump out of their class boards.

Thanks!

Kiron

42 replies

I really would like the plugin, too! Already busy building boardgame tables.

Has anyone successfully install the plugin provided by Alexander?
I tried but failed, I’m now worried its something malicious

@Peter Ryan : I installed the plugin and it works. Could the other participants of this thread please also comment? Does it work?

hey @Alexander Kuznetsov, i’d love this plug-in as well! 

@Christoph Mair glad to hear it work for you :thumbsup:

Hi Alexander,
It works fine for me, thanks again!

hey @Alexander Kuznetsov, I’m interested in giving this a go - is it possible for you to send to me?

Userlevel 3

Has anyone successfully install the plugin provided by Alexander?
I tried but failed, I’m now worried its something malicious

I have sent you the new link in a personal message. 

Userlevel 3

@Feargus Murphy Sure!

@Alexander Kuznetsov I would love the plugin too! Currently creating a boardgame in Architecture school :)

Badge

is a reply here still the way to recieve this plugin? Would really like to use it. 

(Are you going to publish it?)

Thanks - Heiko

I’d really like to use this plug-in as well. Am exploring different configurations for helping students have interesting discussions and I’d like to explore randomization/chance as a way to choose among possible prompts!

Badge

Twitter: 

Userlevel 3

Would there be a quick and dirty way to create a random number widget/addin which could be used for things like simulating a coin flip or rolling a dice? 

Right now, I’m using an external URL to Google Dice but would prefer something which didn’t require learners to jump out of their class boards.

Thanks!

Kiron

Hello,
I'm working on a plugin for role-playing game with rolling dice / random numbers displayed in a log for all users and / or in a sticker.
The current version includes two types of rollers, you will find instructions in the "Help" button.
The default language is French, but you can change it to English in the Settings button, with the wheel.
Mirror Plugin

Can i have the link? @Alexander Kuznetsov 

I would also love to get the plug-in!! @Alexander Kuznetsov 

Hereis a simple dice app: https://miro.com/marketplace/dice/