Board icons and menus small in Microsoft Edge

• 22 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello,

I believe after some zoom in and out manipulation while using miro on edge I got all my icons and menus turned small and I am not sure how to set these back.

This is not the board zoom itself, since I am still able to use via trackwheel but the menus,

I dont observe the problem when opening the board on firefox, and I dont have any issues on other sites using edge.

Could someone help ?

Regards

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello,

I believe after some zoom in and out manipulation while using miro on edge I got all my icons and menus turned small and I am not sure how to set these back.

This is not the board zoom itself, since I am still able to use via trackwheel but the menus,

I dont observe the problem when opening the board on firefox, and I dont have any issues on other sites using edge.

Could someone help ?

Regards

Hi @Orkun Serin this is just a guess but maybe you accidentally zoomed out your browser view. on a MAC that’s CMD - and then the zoom in to get it back is CMD + (Make sure you are click on the actual browser bar when using this command (not the search box but the bar.) 

I’m not on a PC but that might be equivalent to CTRL - or CTRL + 

Hello,

Could someone help ?

Regards

Hi @Orkun Serin this is just a guess but maybe you accidentally zoomed out your browser view. on a MAC that’s CMD - and then the zoom in to get it back is CMD + (Make sure you are click on the actual browser bar when using this command (not the search box but the bar.) 

I’m not on a PC but that might be equivalent to CTRL - or CTRL + 

Hi @Rachel , thanks but this is what I thought and tried already that combo on pc, but this doesnt help, ctrl and scrollwheel of mouse or +/- are still just zooming the board. My menus keep on neing on small size.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Orkun Serin Ah sorry! that’s all I can think it could be, just make sure you are not clicked in the Miro board but rather on the actual browser itself. Do you have the same issue with other pages in edge? or just Miro? If just Miro consider submitting a help ticket :) 

@Orkun Serin Ah sorry! that’s all I can think it could be, just make sure you are not clicked in the Miro board but rather on the actual browser itself. Do you have the same issue with other pages in edge? or just Miro? If just Miro consider submitting a help ticket :) 

@Rachel  : only miro, I am considering submitting a help ticket. thx for your insights 

Ok found the issue, it was microsoft edge zoom that was modified but I did not expect it to be tab specific and furthermore it seems to save the setting for miro itself since I restarted the browser and the computer in between...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m late to the party.

The Ctrl + -/+ shortcuts are taken over by Miro to adjust the canvas zoom. But in Chrome/Edge/Firefox, you can use the browser’s zoom from the settings menu to adjust the entire UI, e.g., board controls/butons/etc.:

I’m late to the party.

The Ctrl + -/+ shortcuts are taken over by Miro to adjust the canvas zoom. But in Chrome/Edge/Firefox, you can use the browser’s zoom from the settings menu:

Yes so the edge zoom is playing on the menus and icons , as the ctrl + - is playing on the boad content.