Question

Tired of getting signed out of Miro every hour...

• 13 November 2022
  • 3 replies

I sign in to Miro via SSO using my company’s enterprise account. Nobody else seems to be facing this issue. I keep several tabs to different Miro boards open all the time and throughout the day need to reference all of them. I find that every time I try to go back to one of these boards I’m signed out “due to inactivity” and need to sign in again.

I can’t see any personal setting to change my session length, and it’s unlikely to be a setting for the enterprise account given that others using the same account don’t face this issue. I’ve tried flushing cache & cookies, using a different browser, different device etc. and nothing works.

Anything I can do?

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Darryl Snow !

Happy to help here 😊

Most likely, you are a member of multiple Enterprise plans, one of which has Session Idle Timeout enabled. I'm afraid there’s no option to disable this setting on a user level, as it’s an advanced security feature enabled for the whole Enterprise subscription. To solve this issue, your only option is to leave other teams that you're part of. This way, the rule will not be applied to your profile anymore. 

Hope it helps! 

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn’t fix it - I left all the other teams I was signed into so now only one enterprise plan, and others on this same plan aren’t facing the issue. Is there a way someone can check the setting for my enterprise plan or even just my profile?

Userlevel 2

Hi @Darryl Snow !

Let me convert your post into a Support ticket for the team to investigate your case further. The Support Team will get back to you soon!