Answered

Talktrack not working in Microsoft Edge

• 18 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Since the latest Edge update, Talktrack isn’t working (but it does in Chrome)

Error is:

Oops! Board Recordings feature is not supported yet.
For now, Board Recordings beta is only available in the latest versions of Chrome desktop browser.

It was working for several weeks until last week when Edge updated.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 29 December 2023, 20:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Darren Thatcher PNG - Same here:

I suspect this is in error as “Board Recordings” was the old name, it is out of beta, and it works in Firefox.

I will open a Miro support ticket and report back with what they tell me.

Userlevel 1

I will open a Miro support ticket and report back with what they tell me.

thanks man...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro support:

Thanks a lot for reaching out and reporting the issue.

We understand you're unable to use Talktrack in the Edge browser, and we'd like to let you know that we managed to reproduce the issue on our end.

We'll escalate the case internally and will further investigate it. Once there are any updates to share, we'll get back to you in this thread.

Please bear with us and feel free to address any other questions that might appear in the meantime!

Userlevel 1

Update from Miro support:

Thanks a lot for reaching out and reporting the issue.

We understand you're unable to use Talktrack in the Edge browser, and we'd like to let you know that we managed to reproduce the issue on our end.

We'll escalate the case internally and will further investigate it. Once there are any updates to share, we'll get back to you in this thread.

Please bear with us and feel free to address any other questions that might appear in the meantime!

Thanks so much @Robert Johnson !

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro support – issue is RESOLVED:

Maxim from Miro Support is here getting back to you with an update.

We're happy to let you know that the bug with the Talktrack not working in the Edge browser has been fixed, and now the feature should work as expected.

Please let us know if something is still wrong or any other questions appear - we are always here for you.

Userlevel 1

Update from Miro support – issue is RESOLVED:

Maxim from Miro Support is here getting back to you with an update.

We're happy to let you know that the bug with the Talktrack not working in the Edge browser has been fixed, and now the feature should work as expected.

Please let us know if something is still wrong or any other questions appear - we are always here for you.

Hi @Robert Johnson - yeah, I just came back to this thread to update it that yeah it’s been fixed, and can see you already updated it :)

(Thanks Miro! 😁)

Thanks Rob for your help and assistance with this - Happy New Year to you 😊

-Darren

Userlevel 1

Hi @Robert Johnson 

I’m trying to find the way to mark this post as ‘solved’ but I can’t find out how to do it :(

Can you help?

-Darren