[RESOLVED] Stuck on the loading screen after I left the team

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

45 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Renata Perim Lopes You can try following @Kiron Bondale's suggestion in this post to see if logging in from an Incognito tab in Google Chrome works.

I left a team and now I can’t load the dashboard or any other features.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all,

Kiron, you are right - now there is indeed an issue, and a user needs to be a part of at least one team to avoid this loading screen.

Here is the discussion on the same topic. If you still experience the issue, I’d recommend reporting it to the Support team at support@miro.com. This will help us to define the scope, and the reps will also suggest a workaround to you.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Aileen -

That would seem to be the issue then - I believe you do need to be part of at least one team. Can you check your browser history to see if you ever visited the team profile page - it should start with https://miro.com/app/settings/team/?

If so, you may be able to get directly to it to add yourself back, otherwise support would likely need to do this for you.

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale Yes, it only stopped working after I left a team (the only team I was in with externals that we are no longer collaborating with).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Aileen -

Were you ever able to get into the dashboard successfully after signing up? 

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale I’m not part of any organization, so there’s no-one who can add me. Do you know what to do in that case? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Rini -

Unless you create multiple teams, there is a single team associated with your company and whomever your company administrator is should add you to that by default. From there, whether you choose to create other teams is really a configuration choice. In our case, as we are teaching public courses where we’d need to isolate students to their own individual areas, we use teams as an access control method.

If this is not a requirement for your context, you can have one team and just set up different projects to store the boards used for a single class.

Kiron 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Eric Hobold -

Either the overall company administrator or the team administrator for the NTT team should be able to do that.

Kiron

Thanks for the reply, Kiron.  Is there any way for me to know who is able to add me back into the NTT team?  Wondering if the Admin has to do this, or if anyone can.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Eric Hobold - as far as I know, you will have to be added to at least one team to NOT be in the dead zone…

Kiron

I’ve had the same problem, but don’t want to re-join the team I left.  Just want to start using the tool, but I’m in the “dead logo zone” and can’t do anything except watch the dancing logo.  Tried to use several different browsers, but just the same problem.  How do I get into the actual app?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lee Theobald -

Are you the company or team admin? If not, one of those two roles would need to add you to the team you are trying to join.

Kiron

I've left a team but I can't seem to join a new one

Just getting used to Miro and when I first registered, I joined the wrong team. I’ve now left the team I was in and hoped to be able to join a new team. But all I see to get is a grey screen & the Miro logo (the 3 arrows) and nothing else. This is on both the Web UI and the desktop client.

Any tips on how I can get out of this dead end?

My solution was to have someone else to sign up for Miro, then create a team and invite me to it. I don’t get why this is necessary though - you should be able to 1) use Miro without a team and 2) there shouldn’t be a function to leave a team if that means that everything breaks down. If you can’t actually be in zero teams, there shouldn’t be the option but instead a suggestion to change teams. Very bad UX. But the rest is great so I still like Miro ;).

+1 and me too

+1 same here

Hi there,

I just left a team in Miro and ever since I hit the button, I’m in an endless loading loop. I haven’t been able to access the dashboard. 
I’ve tried to open Miro in Safari and Chrome and to use the desktop version (for Mac), but no matter where I log in, it’s the same.

Is there anything I can do? 

I already contacted the Miro support but an automatic response e-mail said that it could take several days until I receive a reply.

I signed up individually and am not part of any organization.

Thanks for your help!

Aileen

Hi I have the same issue. I removed fro a team and now I’m stuck in an endless loading..

Here is the list of errors from the browser debug console. Same is happening in the downloaded app.

Regards

Aljoša

Hi All,

I had the same issue using Chrome. I went onto a different browser (explorer) and it worked fine and let me log in with no problems, I then started my team using Explorer and cleared cache on Chrome and it worked.