[RESOLVED] Links disappeared from boards

• 30 November 2020
  • 32 replies

Show first post

32 replies

Same here, it's good to know that I'm not the only one.

Although I lost almost a whole day work, I’ve noticed that some of them are alive. There are apparently “good” sessions and “bad” sessions in Miro. Through some investigation, I found that links are alive when you are working in a “good” one.

Workaround:

1. Before you add a link to an element, open the same board in a new tab to monitor your further edits
  2. Try adding the link in the original tab
  3. Check to see if the link was created in the monitor tab
    • If the link was not created in the monitor tab, reload the original tab as Miro unable to save the link in that session
    • Once it succeed, the link was persisted and you can continue working in the tab safely (for a while)

I just spent an hour crossing link several dozen board only to have all the links disappear on browser refresh 😡

Userlevel 2

@Matthias Here’s the first image.  I created a new test board, added a sticky, and updated the link.  I can even click on this link and it opens up another board in my project.

I’m also facing the same issue. Has this been resolved yet?

It’s still not working for me.

Hey, just wanted to join in and say that the issue is still at large. Both for external and internal links. We tested it with several people and got the same results as mentioned above. Hope this is fixed soon...

I used links to link internal frames, but those that I created this week disappeared too after I close it. Only one link that created two weeks ago is always there.