don't miss

[KNOWN BUG] Can't open or save my web whiteboard

• 22 June 2022
  • 8 replies

I created a free board on Web White Board by Miro and the 24h have passed so it's locked. I already tried signing in and signing up to a new account, and i still can't access it i get the message: "Hmm, that didn’t work
That page can’t be reached, but if you double-check it,
we’re happy to try again."

My Board link is: https://webwhiteboard.com/board/sXClE4dZ4szHTHLv2HKOTPaAexWx9nZc/

Alyona 17 days ago

Hi @Maria QS,

Alyona from the Miro Support team is stepping in for a moment 👋

Thanks for reporting this issue! 

I can see that my colleague has already reached out to you within a ticket Robert created. I'm afraid you're unable to save the board into your account due to a bug on our end. The good news is that the team is already working on the fix. In the meantime, we can save the board to your team within 7 days from its creation. Some additional information is needed For us to do that, so please reply to my colleague within a ticket (if possible, within the next 24 hours). 

I'll be sure to update everyone here once the fix for the bug is released!

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Daniela Ferreira - Your post has been converted to a support ticket. You should receive an email confirmation shortly.

I’m experiencing the same Issue @Robert Johnson

My board link is https://webwhiteboard.com/board/5XQLXQJjASoLDWrqkdjitxzVVGJNJfbw/

Thank you in advance for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m experiencing the same Issue @Robert Johnson

My board link is https://webwhiteboard.com/board/5XQLXQJjASoLDWrqkdjitxzVVGJNJfbw/

Thank you in advance for your help.

Do you have a paid or free account?

Free, but I need the information, at least downloaded @Robert Johnson 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Maria QS - Did you create the board and are now trying to access it from the same browser that you used to create the board, and you haven't cleared your browser's cookies?

@Robert Johnson I tried everthing, when I access through the link this appears:

This board is locked

“Web whiteboard boards are open for 24 hours. To unlock this board and save it, sign up to Miro. After 2 days this board will be deleted.
Sing up and unlok for free”

And when I sign up: 
“No access to board

Ask the board owner to grant you permission to view this board. You are logged as XXXX”
Request access”

and I don't know who the request reaches, because the creator of the whiteboard was me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Maria QS - Yes, this does sound unexpected. Let's see what the support team has to say. You should receive confirmation of a support shortly. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Maria QS,

Alyona from the Miro Support team is stepping in for a moment 👋

Thanks for reporting this issue! 

I can see that my colleague has already reached out to you within a ticket Robert created. I'm afraid you're unable to save the board into your account due to a bug on our end. The good news is that the team is already working on the fix. In the meantime, we can save the board to your team within 7 days from its creation. Some additional information is needed For us to do that, so please reply to my colleague within a ticket (if possible, within the next 24 hours). 

I'll be sure to update everyone here once the fix for the bug is released!