[RESOVLED] Talktrack board shortcut disabled until Talktrack app panel opened

• 17 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I noted the following bevaviour today and have reported it to the support team.

When I first open a board with an existing Talktrack recording app shortcut, it is disabled until I open the Talktrack app panel.

If I refresh the board, it is disabled again.

Robert Johnson 7 days ago

Update from Miro support (and my own testing): The issue is resolved.

View original

5 replies

Hi all. I am getting some intermittent behaviour with Talktrack on Edge.

Short version: Talkback recorded and visible on board but play button greyed out with message to say ‘not available’.

Long version: I shared a board to some guests and as part of that, I was prompted to create a talkback and set it as the start view. I started the wizard and recorded an intro to the board. I wanted to review it before publishing. So, I guess I exited the wizard workflow. I published the talktrack and it is visible on the board.

However, the play button is greyed out and a message appears saying it is not available on this board. I have been trying to explore the issue and I am sure there was a time when I reloaded the board and the play button was visible. Also, I got a message to say that one of the people I had shared the board with has listened to the talkback. Currently, it is not available to me…

So any ideas?

Update. Talktrack still appears unavailable normally. However, if I select the object and select ‘View all recordings’, it magically becomes playable….

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro support:

Since we have been able to reproduce the issue on our end as well, we'll escalate the case internally. 

We will further investigate it and get back to you once there are any updates to share.

Please bear with us! Should any additional questions or issues appear in the meantime, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tom Deacon - Thanks for confirming that I am not the only person experiencing this :)

FYI: I moved your comments to this newer post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro support (and my own testing): The issue is resolved.